Re: question using another persons credit card

Just call me Mark, I will book it for you no problem.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
Panitz
Sent: August 30, 2004 7:03 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: question using another persons credit card

Hi I was wondering something
I am planning a trip soon to Sacramento from the LA area flying either on
Southwest or UA my concern is that if my mother pays for my tickets with her
card can she also place the reservation in my name?
another alternate is for me to use my debit card (its a master card -debit
card ) but I thought most airlines don't honor those type of cards then i
have the same question with hotel reservations do they need see the card
that made the reservation?) thanks