Re: question using another persons credit card

You can book with your mom's card without a problem, the only problem you
might have is checking in at a kiosk, but you can still online.  Also, you will
have no problem with using a mastercard check card.  They work just like credit
cards, and though they usually have a limit of 500-1000 dollars at any one
time, the most expensive roundtrip from SMF-LAX is 200 so that will not be a
problem.  Some hotels recommend against using debit cards because they charge
deposits ahead of time, and that comes directly from your account, so you need to
make sure you have the money.

In a message dated 8/30/2004 9:08:21 PM Central Daylight Time,