From: Bahadir Acuner [mailto:bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: AA take over UA?

Yes,
Everyone knows that I am biased in favor of UA. My main reasons are :
- Ch. 9
- Star Alliance with Lufthansa (I can take them all the way to IST)
- Economy Plus (I am a big UA fan, if you know what I mean)
- Airbus equipment
- Free headsets in coach

If you'd like to follow the thread here's the topic from Flyertalk.com
on
why people like UA:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3D349828

BAHA