Re: CP's 737 cross-country jaunts (1st post was rejected for being too long!)

According to Boeing, the 732 actually has range to do all but the longest
Transcon hauls in the US.  It is just a matter of economy, as they really don't
hold many passengers and are very slow, so it was not till the 737NGs and
A320's that they really could do that kind of op and make good money.  Also, times
have changed and 747s are no longer expected on LAX-NYC flights

In a message dated 8/30/2004 8:03:31 AM Central Daylight Time,