CP's 737 cross-country jaunts (1st post was rejected for being too long!)

--Apple-Mail-2--401280806

Don't think so.

I have a vague recollection of a group of about 40 of us were going
YVR-YOW. Half of us went on an Air Canada A320 and the rest on a
CP737-200. We departed within 30 minutes of each and arrived within
moments of each other, implying no stops. But this was 1998, long after
their Attache service was wrapped up I believe.

Must be going cuckoo in my elder years.

Matthew

YVR = Vancouver
YOW = Ottawa

On 29-Aug-04, at 7:24 PM, Mark Greenwood wrote:

> Weren't the CP 737s in an all Business Class configuration when they
> had
> that Attache service?
>
> Mark

[snip]

--Apple-Mail-2--401280806

Don't think so.

I have a vague recollection of a group of about 40 of us were going
YVR-YOW. Half of us went on an Air Canada A320 and the rest on a
CP737-200. We departed within 30 minutes of each and arrived within
moments of each other, implying no stops. But this was 1998, long
after their Attache service was wrapped up I believe.

Must be going cuckoo in my elder years.

Matthew

YVR = Vancouver

YOW = Ottawa <bold> </bold>