From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael A. Burris
Sent: August 29, 2004 12:52 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Biometrics and Airport Security

AIRLINE:

Has anyone had any experience using or being profiled by fingerprint
scanners or iris-scanning devices at airports?  Do they work as well as they
claim?  Has anyone ever been incorrectly profiled?

I'm writing a story on the subject for an airport security magazine and
personal experiences would really help.

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass / USA