Re: any airline fly from the West coast to Russia?

They used to fly SEA-ANC-Russian Far East.  Though the route changed, they
always flew to Vladivastok and Magadan, along with a few other places over time.
 They had MD-80s doing it for a while, which is when they found out they
don't do well in the conditions and limited their cold flying and shoot them to
Mexico.  I believe they flew 732 flights toward the end.

In a message dated 8/27/2004 12:58:44 PM Central Daylight Time,