Re: LAX to Santa Monica

BUR is just plain closer to TO (my parents live 5 minutes over the hill in
Camarillo) and also easier to deal with.  Normally, however, the traffic would
be in the other direction, so it should not be THAT bad to LAX.  Also, you can
always take PCH (Highway 1) if traffic reports are bad.  From Ventura County,
it is almost as fast (get there through Malibu Canyon) anyway, and if there is
traffic on the 405, it is amazing.

In a message dated 8/6/2004 7:58:19 PM Central Daylight Time,