Re: Ryanair to Eliminate Checked Baggage

Quite frankly, I think part of the reason Ryanair does this is to make
themselves look ever cheaper and more of a budget carrier.  I think that people buy
into the no-frills mystique of FR as much as they do their actual low fares.
The funny thing is that what keeps people coming back to WN is not so much the
fares as the experience and what they do offer (easy FF program, cool people)
while FR does it with the idea that people are getting the cheapest thing in
the sky and they want to look it.  Just a thought.

AA