From: "Clay Wardlow" <clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: ORD reconfig

I found something that kinda shows what I'm wondering about.

http://modernization.ohare.com/

The PDF is a map of what they are wanting to do. What major airports
have done something like this? What major airports have proposed changes
like this?

BTW - Whatever happened to this O'Hare plan? Has it gone by the way-side
post 9/11?

Clay