Re: Dumping fuel

Not every aircraft has the capability to dump fuel.  I think it may only be
Boeing aircraft that have that capability. I know on the 747 when fuel is
dumped it comes from valves at the ends of the wings, well above and away from
the engines.  I am sure that with the speed of the aircraft the fuel
would dissipate rather quickly with no chance of ignition.

Mark