Re: SFGate: Virgin to buy Airbus airplanes/Branson names carrier; executive lineup announced

: > Boeing aircraft are much better than Airbus.  From a safety
: > standpoint, I'd much rather fly in a Boeing prodcut than an Airbus
: > product.
: More opinionated crap.
Do you think an Airbus jet could do a barrell roll - the 707 did.
Do you think an Airbus jet could survive with half of its wing missing (and
the engine there)? - a 707 did
Do you think an Airbus jet could become a convertible (a la Aloha 737) and
still land safely

:
: > BTW: Branson also wants the US losen the restrictions on foreign
: > ownership of airlines.  This is totally wrong.
:
: And finishing up with even more opinionated crap. Be nice if you could
chuck a fact in every once in a while, David.
Here's a couple of that support my statement about Branson and airline
ownership in the USA:
http://www.alpa.org/alpa/DesktopModules/ViewAnnDocument.aspx?DocumentID=4004
http://www.planebusiness.com/tscolumns/ts050899.html

: