Re: SFGate: Virgin to buy Airbus airplanes/Branson names carrier; executive lineup announced

David,   Thanks for your thinking along with mine !   Go Boeing and BUY
AMERICA !  I had that thought in mind when I mentioned the companies that
build aircraft for the US military !

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION