Re: SFGate: Virgin to buy Airbus airplanes/Branson names carrier; executive lineup announced

The fact that this action by Richard Branson to buy Airbus instead of Boeing
is totally wrong; whether it was Boeing or Lockheed or any other American
company or not, the fact that Branson has hurt an AMERICAN COMPANY.  Our
people should BUY  AMERICAN .   It is just WRONG to go outside your own
country and purchase someone's else's products,  We have , I think, the best
production companies in the world !  Oh yes, I realize the "out the door"
price can sometimes dictate where you obtain your requirement, the fact that
this has put fully productive people out of work and many will end up on the
dole.  That is one reason I bought my Ford as verses a foreign car/truck.  I
believe in American made products and the folks that work in our factories!
They are AMERICAN workers and deserve to be building for the USA !    I am
not speaking for any unions, I was a union member years ago,  This has
nothing to do with this as I see it.   I hope this idiot feels good for the
damage he has done !        Got it off my chest!!!!!!!!!!

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION
10th FLOOR S.W.