Re: SAM

Bob / All:

I don't think so.  He may have been outdone by Truman
or Lincoln, but probably more than Johnson or Kennedy,
as you'd have to add-in the California group.

It was quite an event.  Unfortunately, no one invited
me! :-(  It would have been nice to see all those
heads of State.  I taped it all anyhow.

On a separate subject, I wonder what Dulles looked
like a/c wise?  I undestand Gorbachev is still around
the US.  He watched the former Bush jump from a plane
on his 80th birthday.  Wonder if Tony Blair and party
came in on a BA 747? Mulrooney, his country's Air
Canada ERJ? He's no longer PM.

Lastly, anyone care to venue on what a state funeral
cost the state?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass