From: "Michael A. Burris" <yyz_02140@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 17:11
Subject: Re: [AIRLINE] SAM

: AIRLINE:
:
: Just moments ago, AF-1 landed at Point Mugu in
: California.  It seems like a beautiful day out there
: as they all stepped off the plane.  The final burial
: service will be in one hour, 9 pm, Eastern 6 pm
: Pacific.
:
: Quite a showcase for AF-1.
:
: Mike Burris
: Cambridge, Mass
:
:
:
: --- Allan9 <exatc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > Take a look here
: > http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/sam.htm
: >
: > Al
: >
:
:
:
:
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
: http://messenger.yahoo.com/