Re: Holes in WN System

Colorado: At one time, WN did serve DEN (Stapleton).  However, it really screwed up their scheduling due to bad weather, etc.  I don't see them serving DEN (International - what a dull name!) due to excessive costs.

It's conceivable that COS or even PUB (Pueblo) could be served by them but not in the near future.

Minnesota: Sorry, WN doesn't fly where the mosiquiots are bigger then the plane.  Plus, MSP doesn't have great weather either.

Georgia: I can see them flying to MCN (Macon) - it's only 70 or so miles south and not as crowded as ATL.