Holes in WN System

Hello everyone,

=20

After the posting about OAK's expansion mostly due to WN, I got to
thinking about the Southwest system. I can see three holes in their
system: Colorado, Minnesota, and Georgia. What's the deal? Why won't WN
fly to places like COS? They've constantly passed over COS time and time
again. Did they have such a bad experience with DEN that it's forever
tainted Colorado for them?

=20

Not that I really want to see them there, being an F9 fan. I'm just
wondering.

=20

Clay - SEA

=20