Re: My first SouthWest "experience"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Montano" <mmontano@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 13:03
Subject: [AIRLINE] My first SouthWest "experience"
:
: I was surprised how well the first-come-first serve seating works. In
: comparison to assigned seating, where no one else can take your seat..
: and there is no desire to get in your seat quickly, SouthWest ensures
: that you can board a lot of people on a plane quickly.. everyone's
: trying to grab a preferential seat.
:
: Matthew

Another reason I like WN's open seating.  There's little lollygagging when
it comes to boarding, thus contributing to on time departures

David