Re: Relentless News Clipping Posts

Just like to chip in here that I'm all in favour of Bill's postings, for
exactly the same reasons that others have cited. It gives me access to
stuff I'd never normally see.

If there is a problem, then it is (and I am just as guilty as anyone) that
non-news postings are confined to only a few people, eg DavidR (with whom I
disagree with almost always), Baha (with whom I agree 100%), Dennis Z, etc.
Maybe if we all made a bit more effort to push the 'discussion' part of
this group, then Bill's postings would be less noticeable.

Regards to all,

Alastair

At 15:12 04/06/04 -0400, you wrote:
>This is a newsgroup about airlines, and I post on-topic news articles about
>airlines.
>
>Years ago, I posted the question to the list about this, and  the consensus
>was to continue.
>
>Those who don't like it can use "delete".

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Microbial Photosynthesis Lab 217
Division of Biochemistry & Mol. Biol.
Institute of Biomedical & Life Sciences
Davidson Building
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 6449
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html

Have a look at my airliner photography at

http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx