From: "Matthew Montano" <mmontano@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 18:41
Subject: [AIRLINE] Crashes...

: I'm just reading "Aircraft Accident Analysis: Final Reports" (yes, I
: know, dull reading.)
:
: But I was thinking that there hasn't been any significant airliner
: losses in quite some time.
:
: For those statistics 'folks', how are things going on the aircraft
: safety look of things for the past few years?
:
: .. or am I forgetting a few incidents?
:
: Matthew