From: "RWM" <RWM@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: [ Re: Here we go again.....summer is here early! and 'EOW' day
prior ]

> Anyone from an airline SOC know how FAA's Severe Weather Operations Plan
is coping with these events?  Does FAA believe the outcome would have been
worse without the plan in effect?

> - Bob Mann
> --
> R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
> Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
> mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx      >>  URL http://www.RWMann.com/
>
> This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
> privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
> in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
> the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
>

> "Due to WEATHER, TSTMS and ENROUTE TSTMS, there is a Traffic Management
Program in effect for traffic arriving Newark International Airport, Newark,
NJ (EWR). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of
1 hour and 18 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure
airport and check "Delays by Destination".

> Delays by Destination:
> Due to WEATHER, LOCIGS, departure traffic destined to The William B
Hartsfield International Airport, Atlanta, GA (ATL) is currently
experiencing delays averaging 30 minutes.

> Due to RUNWAY, CONSTRUCTION, departure traffic destined to General Edward
Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently
experiencing delays averaging 49 minutes.

> Due to WEATHER, TSTMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport,
New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 24
minutes.

> Due to WEATHER, TSTMS, departure traffic destined to Chicago OHare
International Airport, Chicago, IL (ORD) is currently experiencing delays
averaging 1 hour.

> Due to WX,TSTMS ENRTE, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia
International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing
delays averaging 53 minutes.

> Due to ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to CDW airport will not
be allowed to depart until at or after 20:30 UTC.

> Due to ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy
International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) will not be allowed to depart
until at or after 4:30 pm EDT.

> Due to ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport,
New York, NY (LGA) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 4:30 pm
EDT.

> Due to ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to MMU airport will not
be allowed to depart until at or after 20:30 UTC.

> Due to ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to Teterboro Airport,
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 4:30 pm
EDT.

> Delays by Destination:
>
> Due to WEATHER, TSTMS, departure traffic destined to The William B
Hartsfield International Airport, Atlanta, GA (ATL) is currently
experiencing delays averaging 26 minutes.

> Due to WEATHER, ENROUTE TSTMS, departure traffic destined to Dallas/Ft
Worth International Airport, Dallas-Ft Worth, TX (DFW) is currently
experiencing delays averaging 49 minutes.

> Due to WEATHER, WIND, departure traffic destined to Chicago Midway
Airport, Chicago, IL (MDW) is currently experiencing delays averaging 38
minutes.

> Due to WEATHER, WIND, departure traffic destined to Chicago OHare
International Airport, Chicago, IL (ORD) is currently experiencing delays
averaging 1 hour and 39 minutes.