Re: US Airways and Eastern USA

I have doubts US Air will survive, esp in its present size and areas flown. I
can never forget its origin, Allegheny  (Agony) Airlines flying BAC-111's
around Penn and Ohio. I turned around and BAM they were flying to Europe etc etc.

Seems like an airline that grew to fast and into the wrong markets-never
seemed to belong with the big boys.  Management made all the wrong moves, routes,
acft types, salarys, etc and now its kinda judgement day for them.

Bet if they reorganized into a much smaller, regional carrier they might find
a niche.

Dennis