US Airways and Eastern USA

Hi Everyone,

=20

With the recent report that US has to get more concessions from it's
unions and/or sell-off assets, how viable do you think it's future is?
If we all try to live in reality, how realistic is it they're going to
make it?

=20

Also, if they do go out of business, what do you think will happen to
the market in the eastern United States? Who's in a position to pick up
the business from US's departure from the market place? AA? CO?=20

=20

Personally, I think CO's in a good position with EWR and (not too far
away) CLE to pick-up much of the slack. AA may not do so badly with big
ops at JFK, BOS and MIA.

=20

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

=20