From: Matthew Montano [mailto:mmontano@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 7:14 AM
Subject: LUV field

New office locale for me, it seems to be right in the flight path of
Love field.

The view from the men's 'loo' on the 38th floor has me looking almost
straight down the more northern of the two runways.

But I notice that nearly every departure is off the southern runway,
and to the south-east, screeching by the office windows.

Anyone have any insight as to the operational norms for Love field? Do
they ever use the north runway for departures to the south-east?

Matthew
(enjoying Dallas' rather mild spring.)