Computer Problems Ground Delta Flights

SOURCE: The Honolulu Advertiser
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/D/DELTA_COMPUTERS?SITE=HIHAD&SECTION=BUSINESS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Computer Problems Ground Delta Flights

ATLANTA (AP) -- All Delta Air Lines flights were grounded by a computer
glitch Saturday afternoon, company officials said.

"Right now, there are no flights going out," said Liza Caceres, a
company spokeswoman. "Our main computers are down. We are working as
fast as we can to get our passengers back in the air."

Caceres did not know how many flights were being held at gates or what
time Saturday the computer glitch occurred.

"This is not a safety or security issue," Caceres said.

Atlanta-based Delta is the nation's third-largest carrier.