From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:17 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Speaking of Unions

damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> If
> >the flight crew decides to help out to get the plane out on-time, the
> >union files a grievance because non-union people were doing union work.

Then management would make it the F/A's job to always clean the planes and
fire all the cleaners.  If you're a cleaner and lose your job---it really
doesnt
matter much to you how well the company does.  Do the 'hundreds of
management
office workers' clean their own offices?  Lavs? empty their own trash each
night?  Why not?  Would help the company save money.....