Speaking of Unions

A friend of mine that works for a large airline let me read an internal
memo sent from a customer relations firm the airline hired to rate them
vs one of the smaller, low-cost guys. In this report the person found
that the flight crew and ground crew at the low-cost guy's hub helped
eachother clean the plane to get it ready for the next flight.

=20

My friend said this would never happen at his airline because of the
union the rampers are in. He said that even if the flight will be late,
he and the flight crews are not allowed to help clean the plane. So,
sometimes he just has to stand there and wait for someone to get to the
plane to clean it, while time ticks away and people start missing
connections.

=20

Just rediculous I say.

=20