2nd A321 for Cyprus Turkish Airlines

BELLEVUE, Wash., April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Boullioun Aviation Services Inc.
(www.boullioun.com), one of the world's premier aircraft operating lessors,
today announced delivery of a new A321-200 aircraft on medium-term lease to
Cyprus Turkish Airlines (KTHY). The aircraft, equipped with CFM56-5B3/P
engines, marks the first transaction between Boullioun and Cyprus Turkish
Airlines.

Cyprus Turkish Airlines, based in Northern Cyprus, began operations in 1974
with the DC-9. The A321-200 is the carrier's second A321 delivery this year.
With this delivery, the carrier's fleet consists of two A321-200s, two
Airbus A310s and three Boeing 737-800s. The airline currently flies between
Northern Cyprus and Turkey, the United Kingdom, Germany and Israel, and
other major destinations in Europe.

"We believe that the A321-200 is a very profitable and reliable single-aisle
aircraft in its class, which makes this delivery a key factor in our fleet
modernization and expansion strategy," said Sadettin Gezmek, General Manager
of Cyprus Turkish Airlines. "Having a modern, efficient narrowbody in our
fleet will help us better capitalize on our growing tourism market. We
appreciate the expertise and cooperation Boullioun displayed throughout this
entire transaction."

"The narrowbody A321-200 is excellently suited for the Mediterranean tourism
market, and we are pleased that we were selected to assist Cyprus Turkish
Airlines with its transition to the A321-200" said Boullioun President and
CEO Robert J. Genise. "We are delighted to add Cyprus Turkish Airlines to
our list of lessees and wish them great success."

About Boullioun

Boullioun, founded in 1986 by aviation industry veteran E.H. "Tex"
Boullioun, leases aircraft worldwide to airlines. Boullioun's portfolio
contains 127 owned or managed aircraft with a total market value more than
US$3.7 billion. The company has 22 aircraft on firm order valued at
approximately US$1.5 billion, plus options. Boullioun also has a 35.5
percent stake in SALE, the leading Asian-based lessor. Since 1995, Boullioun
has, on behalf of itself, SALE and third parties, placed 181 aircraft on
lease with 76 airlines, concluded sale and leaseback and other back-to-back
transactions involving 57 aircraft, and sold 52 aircraft to airlines and
investors.

Boullioun is owned by WestLB of Dusseldorf, Germany. With assets of more
than 267 billion Euros and AA/Aa1 credit ratings from Standard & Poor's and
Moody's Investors Service, respectively, WestLB (www.westlb.com) is one of
the largest commercial banks operating on an international scale.

EDITORIAL CONTACTS:

Tony Jacob, SS+K: 425-201-2041; tjacob@xxxxxxx

John Willingham, Boullioun Aviation Services: 425-454-3106;
jwillingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx