Buh-bye

I am glad that finally the "Absolute Crappy Airline" aka Atlantic Coast
Airlines is getting a boot in the ass. They won't be missed a bit. Not by
me, and not by thousands of others who were inconvenienced by their dumb
airline ops.

Now, I think we should hold the "How long ACA , err Independence Air, will
run?".. I cannot believe them flying A320 equipment with the professionalism
(pun pun) they had when they were running ACA.

Now, I would like to see who will do the J41 runs for United out of IAD
though. Some markets , such as IAD-ROA/CHO/CRW are not well suited for RJs;
any kind of RJs.

For people who are wondering about the gates of new airlines who will run
the UAX ops, they will be in C and D gates. It will not be a smooth
transition. What makes me wonder is what gates will Independence Air will
use for their A320 ops.

Buh-bye ACA.. and don't let the door hit you on your way out..

BAHA
Fan of United , even though I have to take Alaska now..