From: Matthew Montano [mailto:mmontano@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Coolest Airport

Does a question like this constitute trolling?

I still like ATL -- Simple, efficient, busy, and therefore in my
definition --- cool.

I'm also extremely fond of my home town airport, YVR. --- The
Transborder/Intl halls are stunning on the inside, on a dedicated and
perfectly sized island in a beautiful city with a mountain backdrop.

Matthew