Re: AA registration help

It appears that only AA has bad registration data.  However, it may not be bad.  Looking at another site with this information (red1aviation.com, not a free site), their listing of flights by AA has a disclaimer saying they are working on correcting AA registrations.

This leads me to believe that the AA "registrations" are actually a registration assigned by AA to their aircraft.

On WN flights, the registration is incomplete. The "WN", "SW", etc., suffixes are not shown.

David R