Re: AA registration help

That's an awesome resource -- thanks!

One problem I noted is that some of the reg numbers are garbled, and
have alphabetic characters in them that should not be there, not
fitting the syntax of U.S. registrations.  It looks to me like the reg
numbers were scanned and OCR'ed from paper documents, or else were
entered by some really bad typists...

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx