Re: UA/ORD

UA frequently runs many of their Express flights out of C and B
wherever possible.

Since the gate-agents are United employees and the passengers are often
connecting with United main-line flights, they make every attempt to
consolidate their operations.

I do recall connecting to my Green-Bay UAX flights at the end of one of
the C concourses, along with about 4 other 146 flights.

Matthew

http://www.redmac.ca - Getting Canadian's their Macintosh accessories
http://www.justaddanoccasion.com - Great gift ideas, featuring smoked
salmon