Re: [Sky-1] UAL gets rid of the 762s

--Boundary_(ID_04JzsBhWe+bCNihi4FB89w)

762s are no good for charter/vacation ops: too much cargo-space.

AC works their remaining ones hard doing the longer-fatter runs in and
out of Toronto. But the belly is full.

Matthew

http://www.redmac.ca - Getting Canadian's their Macintosh accessories
http://www.justaddanoccasion.com - Great gift ideas, featuring smoked
salmon

On Mar 12, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Douglas Schnell wrote:

> I believe Mr. Mann's "domestic" reference referred to the US market.
> No
> question this type of plane could serve many uses on domestic runs in
> other
> countries (Russia and China come to mind).

salmon</fontfamily>

<excerpt>I believe Mr. Mann's "domestic" reference referred to the US