Re: Southwest Advice

This thread neatly illustrates the problem of perception (which network carriers would just as soon persisted) versus reality (which Southwest ought to do a bit more to promote).

- Bob Mann, fan of "reality checks"
--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.