Re: U.S. Airports Not Ready For Airbus A380, Says Lufthansa

  Grant.

        It's "hear", not "here", before somebody corrects you....

  Charlotte? The ONLY "happening" there is when the all the
  locals jump in their car's, race around an oval track and try
  to kill each other - great sport - I love it. They dont even
  have sex in NC - they just race cars!

  They dont even have a golf course for gawds sake!

        Joe, are we going to get a trip report MUC-ATL?
  We know a DL fan on another list who might be interested.

  Liam.
  YVR.