Re: Southwest Advice

Do they still have the seats that face backward?  I loved those seats.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 10:41 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Southwest Advice

00:01 LOCAL time.  Says so right on the page:
If you have an existing Southwest Airlines Ticketless flight =
reservation,
you may check in for your flight and print your Boarding Pass beginning
12:01 AM local time the day of departure. Boarding Passes may not be =
printed
for flights that have already departed or for the following types of
reservations: multi-passenger, group, senior, infant, youth, and =
military.

David R
> > What's a good midnight to use?   EST, EDT. CST, CDT, MST, MDT, PST, =
PDT?