Re: NEED INSTRUCTIONS TO HAVE NEW PERSON JOIN LIST.

Folks,

   Anyone who has questions on who does or does not have access to the list
(and why) may post those questions to me directly (geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
Do not waste the lists time with such posts, please.

   I will ONLY respond to those questions relating to the person who sent
the e-mail (in other words: it is not anyone elses business but yours what
your status is and why).  You may forward a message from a friend if you
need to (if there is some e-mail problem), but I will then contact that
person for verification and discussion.

   Posting such questions to the list will be considered abuse (in the same
category as posting "test" messages plus one level) and will get you put in
to "moderated" status.  If you have a problem reaching my personal account,
try again in a few hours until it works (it has only happened once in 8
years, but, you never know).

   If you are still not happy, let me know and I will let you know who to
complain to.

   I answer all properly sent list related e-mails every day.  I don't put
up with abuse (and I will tell you so), so you will need to also be polite.
I will be more than happy to help you in a timely fashion - just ask nicely.

   Thanks.

**               Geert K. Marien : geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx               **
**              ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, and STAMPS              **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **
**         Watch EastEnders - The Soap Opera for REAL People!         **