Re: INFO: ITALYNEWS - Venice Marco Polo Airport

Right you are. There obviously was a malfunction somewhere between brain and
fingers.

Takeoffs are usually due EAST, so a 270 degree right turn takes you to a north
heading.

Best regards,
Stefano Pagiola

                      "Gerard M Foley"
                      <gfoley@columbus.        To:       "the airline list" <airline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                      rr.com>                   <spagiola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:
                      02/25/2004 04:14         Subject:  Re: INFO: ITALYNEWS  - Venice Marco Polo Airport
                      PM