Re: AA Pilot Terrifies Passengers

Michael C. Berch wrote:

>I would definitely have been frightened or put on edge by a question
>about who on a flight is a Christian.  The first thing I would think of
>is that he intends to crash the plane and has some idea that Christians
>will be "saved" while others will perish - or at least wants to make
>people think that.

The pilot asking the passengers if they were Christian doesn't really
make it much of a story because three quarters of the story's audience
(Americans) are Christian.  If the pilot had asked Muslims to raise
their hands, this story would read a lot differently.  If the pilot had
asked the Jews to raise their hands, I would have punched out a window
to get off that airplane.
Matthew :)