From: David MR <damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 12, 2004 1:43 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com Article: Memo Pad: On-Time Flights Are Up Sharply

Have to disagree.  If the schedule says the aircraft leaves the gate at
0805, I expect it to leave at 0805. If, because of light traffic, good
tailwinds, or whatever, the aircraft arrives early then that's good.  If the
airline really had the passenger in mind when scheduling the flight, then it
would not pad the time and the pax could arrive at the airport that much
later.
David R