Re: SJ Airport seeks "outrageous" architectural statement

AIRLINE:

I was planning on bring that up! Great song.
Downloaded it yesterday. Just love those 60's and 70's
Top 40 Hits!

Seriously, if the airport authority is looking for a
memberable statement, try putting up a Windows 95 tool
bad or a big, 'Start' button right at the main
entrance?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass