Cutting Bait At US Airways

In a message dated 2/1/2004 7:07:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
B787300@xxxxxxx writes:

> Teddy Xidas, president of Pittsburgh-based Local 40 of the Association of
> Flight Attendants, said that pejoratively referring to management as "thieves
> and liars is more out of anger," than the true beliefs of employees.... I
> prefer disingenuous and misrepresentative."

Allow me to press the call button, Teddy as you're basically saying the same
thing.  There are liars and there are damnable liars at US Airways.  Just
another example of the distrust and disrespect that makes this a no-win situation.
 Cut bait..no one knows how to fish!

RT Simpson
Phoenix