Re: Dash8-400 sighting

Bahadir:

My heart was warmed to read your messages, because I
stick my nose (affectionatly) into Canadian popular
poitics every now and then.  I recall that before Air
Canada split into twenty different named directions,
they offered service to LaGrande, basically for the
Hydro plant up there.  I have always wondered what it
was like up there?  Can you tell us?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

Fan of Air Canada when there few people in the world
left that are!