From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Matthew Sheren
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 6:52 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dash8-400 sighting

Bahadir Acuner wrote:

>As I am looking outside of the Air Canada Maple leaf lounge, there is a
>Dash8-400 with a huge Q at the tail being towed into one of the hangars.
>
>The aircraft has a white body and a dark blue tail with golden color Q (or
maybe just yellow, it's dark outside)..

You don't recognize the logo as the one that blazes over the Complexe
Desjardins area of downtown?  It's Hydro-Quebec, which operates between
YUL and some of the dams up north like La Grande 2, La Grande 3, etc...
 The Q400s are within the past couple of years; they were Convairs
before that.
Matthew :)
Fan of no longer having to pay Hydro-Quebec bills.