FW: Apprehension

I, too, would be apprehensive  !  His grand mother would have done better on
a train.(Amtrak)  !

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
Military Design Section, 10th Floor S.W.
SACRAMENTO DISTRICT,  SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, 95814-2922
 PH. (916) 557-7235

Subject: Apprehension

Apprehension

After booking my 80-year-old grandmother on a flight from Florida to
Nevada, I called the airline to go over her special needs. The
representative listened patiently as I requested a wheelchair and an
attendant for my mother because of her arthritis and impaired vision to the
point of near blindness

My apprehension lightened a bit when the woman assured me that everything
would be taken care of. I thanked her profusely.

"Oh, you're welcome," she replied. I was about to hang up when she
cheerfully asked, ..."And will your grandmother need a rental car?"