Re: Enjoy your flight...Mister bin Laden

You make many valid points Dave, though the intent was not to board an
aircraft. Also, the guy was able to get through security at 3 different
British airports with a passport issued in one name and a boarding pass
issued with another. Which I don't believe is supposed to happen.