Re: AAL Brasil Pilot

<<I have to say I think it was. But good on him for doing it. I can
understand some resentment over the new US policy but Brazil's tit-for-tat
response is just childish.>>

Then I suppose diplomacy is childish.  Trade offs are made all the time in international politics.  If someone is doing something to you that you don't like, then you do something back to them so they will stop.  Oh, and I know you think I know nothing about airplanes/airlines and the like but UCLA seemed to think enough to give me a degree in political science.  What the pilot did is childish, if he wants to protest to someone (as his gesture was) he should protest to the US government for their xenophobic policies