Re: Sports Charters

<<Cactus could have given them a special B757 with all first class seats and
six foot legroom and they'd still bitch.  But why would any airline put up with
that crap when there a speciality providers who cater to sports teams.
Anyway, it frees up equipment for better use.>>

Don't many teams own their own equipment and contract an airline or charter outfit to fly, maintain and crew it?  I know the mavericks have the 757 with a gym on it and I believe my Lakers own their plane too.  Then again, it seems football teams, because of their size, contract wideboddies from airlines.